Monday, July 2, 2012

Revlon Color Stay Foundation Review in Sand Beige 180

The revlon colorstay liquid foundation is by far my most reached for foundation. It by far has the best staying power and coverage. I used to apply it using my ELF flat top powder blush, but I decided to cave in and buy a beauty blender, I'm glad I did because its simply amazing. Just get it damp and apply foundation to face and blend away.... seriously amazing works wonders for the most thickest foundations

HOWEVER, like all foundations... I have yet to find a foundation or primer that keeps me matte throughout the whole day, although I do powder and seldom blot I still find my face becomes an grease ball by hour six. That is only because I have extremely oily skin mainly in the t-zone. Im on the hunt for a new moisturizer and primer..

JUST AS A NOTE: The oily combo type has a black cap, or normal to dry skin has a glossy clear cap over the black cap

anyways just a quick pro's and con's

PRO's

- cheap
- long lasting
- full coverage
- wide color selection


CON's
- no pump ( boo.. revlon)
- can look slightly cakey on drier skin types
-application is best done with a beauty blender ( In my opinion for the best flawless coverage no dry flakes)

LONGEVITY: 10/10
COVERAGE: medium to full coverage
PRICE:$$ 10-12  its usually cheaper at Target or Walmart

Revlon Colorstay 180 Sand Beige or 200 Nude
 200 Nude on top and 180 on the bottom
Below is the colors 180 Sand Beige on the right and
200 Nude (FLASH)

180 Sand beige is more yellow toned and very pale
200 Nude has more pink undertones
it is more noticeable in person


No comments:

Post a Comment