Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pump bottle for Revlon Colorstay and other foundations!

 Emptied the bottle and took of the sticker on the original bottle and stuck it on my new bottle!
It has no straw thing that sucks up the product so no clogging and wasting product!



As most of you guys know, Revlon Colorstay is my HG foundation it's my favorite and  I love it!!!! but there is one thing I  dont like.. it's the packaging. It has no pump and can make things really messy and waste a lot of product. A lot of product ends up smearing all over the bottle cap and spout. So in order to remedy this problem I bought an airless pump bottle from ebay! it is airless so you know you wont be wasting any product through the little straw spout and the bottom even pushes up to let you get every drop of product! It also comes with a cap so you know nothing will spill in your makeup bag during travels. It is also air proof, so no oxidizing for the foundation. If you want to reuse the bottle simply press down the piece that rises to the bottom! I bought 2 for 3.99 + shipping which was about 2.50 or so. Make sure you sanitize the bottle with alcohol or some antibacterial soap and water and let it dry overnight!

Here is the link to the item: http://www.ebay.com/itm/320904905885?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

No comments:

Post a Comment