Wednesday, July 4, 2012

REVIEW: Essence Stay With Me Lipgloss in "My Favorite Milkshake"

I recently purchased my new lipgloss from Fred Meyer for $2.29 .. I loved how milky the color looked inside the tube. However, swatched the color was a lot more sheer than i had expected. It was definitely a milky peachy pink but a lot more sheer than i wanted it to be. The consistency is thick but not sticky=) YAY! and i can kind of understand why they call it a "long wearing lipgloss"  It looks great over nude and pinky-peach lipsticks to make a great everyday nude lip. The lipgloss itself smells fruity florally, not my favorite but not unbearable either!



 On the lips a nice sheer pink color

In the tube :)



OVERALL THOUGHTS

Pigmentation: 6/10
Longevity:8/10
Price: 2.29 at fred meyers

GRADE: B


No comments:

Post a Comment