Tuesday, July 3, 2012

REVIEW: Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer 001 & Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion SPF 38 PA ++

Revlon Photo Ready Perfecting Primer, I recently picked this up at Fred Meyer for 50% off.. I bought this along with the essence stay with me lip gloss which ill be reviewing later on~

First impressions on this primer.. is that it is silicone based for sure.. I have read a couple of reviews here and there that it is not silicone based.. but the first ingredient on the list is dimethicone. So after wearing it today, I have to say that it is one of my favorite primers I have tried, I have tried too faced, laura mercier, Loreal magic perfecting base and nothing can beat this as of now. It has a nice thinner consistency more liquidy than the Loreal magic perfecting base and dries into a nice matte finish. I LOVE IT... i havent had to powder once today, but i have blotted once! it does a great job at filling in the pores and the fine lines and making your skin look relatively perfected. Today I used it with the Shiseido sunscreen, and i dont know if it is the sunscreen keeping me matte or the primer... either way both of these products together work amazing to keep my SUPER oily skin at bay. Its been over 6 hours and my skin looks really good!



30ML bottle in 001
Squirt of the product

Disappears fine lines on hands look less noticeable  

Shiseido Sunscreen!
more liquidy.. dries to a nice moist matte finish

Face products used today :
- Revlon Colorstay 180 Sand beige
- MAC select cover up NW 20
- Beauty Blender to blend out the foundation and concealer
- Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection lotion
- Revlon photoready perfecting primer
- Benefit's erase paste in medium to cover up dark under eye circles :)
- Red Point Hydraboost powder in translucent

OVERALL THOUGHTS:

Oil Control : 9.5/10
Perfecting power: 8.5-9/10
Price: 12.99 to 10.99 where ever you go but i got it 50% off!

GRADE: A-




No comments:

Post a Comment