Saturday, July 7, 2012

Makeup On My Wishlist !

1. Sonia Kashuk "Eye On Neutral" palette, 19.99
- this has been on my list ever since judy from itsjudytime used it. I really need more matte shadows in my life! Here are some pictures of the eyeshadows I found online. I really want it now, looking at the swatches makes me crazy.. first thing as soon as i get my paycheck ;)



( Picture from Makeup by Ren Ren's blog)

2. Hard Candy's Fox in a box in Spicy & Sweet.

I have heard a lot of beauty guru's rave about it, and have heard that is a dupe to coralista.. but who knows until i buy the actual product!
 http://cydonianmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/04/hard-candy-fox-in-box-review-swatches.html

www.drugstoreprincess.com


3. Benefit Hoola Bronzer: I have heard great things about this matte bronzer on the hunt for this bronzer. I believe it is about $28( will it ever go on sale >:( ???? ) many people swear by this... will it beat my HG bronzer sunny by NYC? Who knows until I purchase it.. until now swatches.. I also kinda want NARS laguna...ahhhhh life of a makeup freak 




TOP THREE ITEMS ON MY WISHLIST :)








No comments:

Post a Comment